Walnut Apple Puree
WALNUT APPLE PUREE
1. Peel the apples and cook them with a little water for about 15 mins or until very tender.
2. Soak walnuts in water overnight.
3. Blend the cooked apples and the walnuts until you get a smooth puree, add the cinnamon.
- Suitable for babies 8 months and up. Consult your doctor before introducing any new ingredients, specially nuts.
- For babies who enjoy chewing, you can blend the walnut and add the cooked apples in small cubes. Ideally after 10 months.
No comment at this time!