1 red pepper
1 lb shrimps
1 tbsp olive oil
1 yellow pepper
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
1. Toss the shrimps with lime juice and seasonings.
2. Slice the onion and peppers, sauté them over medium heat with olive oil and set aside.
3. In the same pan, cook the shrimp until pink, add the vegetables back to the pan and cook for a few more minutes.
4. Sprinkle cilantro and serve with warmed tortillas and toppings of your choice.
- You can replace paprika with smoked paprika.
- Better if shrimps are large, peeled and deveined and tails removed.
- Fajitas can be served in tortillas with a variety of toppings such as: Guacamole, Sour Cream, Pico de Gallo lime wedges, cheese, lettuce and olives.
In Same Category
No comment at this time!