Chicken Oats Soup
CHICKEN OATS SOUP
1 chicken breast
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup oats
8 cups chicken broth
1. Cut zucchini into small cubes, dice the onion and garlic.
2. In a saucepan add olive oil, garlic and onion. Cook until tender. Add the spices, oats and precooked chicken.
3. Add the zucchini and chicken broth. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- You can use any leftover chicken
- You can replace chicken broth with vegetable broth or just water
No comment at this time!