1 lb beef strips
1 tbsp flour
½ lb mushroom, sliced
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp cognac
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp red pepper paste
1 cup heavy cream
1. Sauté the beef strips in a pan until browned. Transfer the cooked beef strips to another plate.
2. In the same pan sauté the mushrooms and onion. Cook until softened and transfer to a separate plate.
3. Add the beef strips to the same pan and flambé with the brandy.
4. Add the spices, sautéed vegetables, and the remaining ingredients, minus the sour cream. Stir and simmer until thickened. Add the sour cream and stir few more minutes.
5. Serve with brown rice or noodles.
Garnish with fresh parsley and freshly cracked black pepper.
In Same Category
No comment at this time!